WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of client service possible. We have Client Care Specialists available to assist with parts ordering, technical support at no charge, factory start-ups and technical training. Here are some examples of what our Client Care team can help you with today:
ORDER A PART
There is no more wait time to submit a part order - you can access the store online 24/7. Also, just to sweeten the deal, we offer free ground shipping and free returns as part of our online ordering experience.
Request your account today: https://parts.cambridge-eng.com/b2b/portal/register/
**Please note - after you submit your request, the website does not confirm submission. If you don't receive credentials in the next 2 hours, please contact email@example.com.
**If you are eligible for a contractor discount, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up to receive your discount!
- Client Care Fax Line: (636) 449-0900
TECHNICAL PHONE SUPPORT
- We can answer your questions on start-ups, maintenance and help you troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing.
- Our experienced specialists are available from 7 am - 5 pm CT.
FACTORY START - UP
Scheduling a factory start-up with on of our experienced technicians will provide:
- Overall inspection of the installation
- Verification of the gas supply
- Verification of the electrical configuration
- Implemention of the gas pressure settings
- Calibration of the discharge temps
- Set up and testing of the remote control station
- Personal hands-on training while on site
Through webinars and on-site training at either Cambridge or your facility, we are available to cater your personalized training needs. Training is available for all heater series. Training can include Cambridge product installation options, component descriptions, troubleshooting, control systems education and maintenance. Please contact our Client Care team to set up a custom training session.
NOT SURE WHERE TO START? TALK TO A CAMBRIDGE SPECIALIST.
Please fill out the form to have a Cambridge specialist call you to help guide you through picking the right HVAC equipement for your facility.