INSTALLATION AND SERVICEABILITY
- Installation flexibility with indoor or outdoor mounting options: rooftop or pad mount
- Walk in size access doors with easy opening Ventloc 310 latches combined with full height casings improves serviceability
- Multiple easy-access doors for quick start-up and maintenance
- Every unit is tested fully assembled to minimize initial start-up time
- Factory start-up available upon request
- CEI technical service department with over 50 years of experience can provide both onsite and telephone support
The SSC air handler is designed for a variety of applications. The basic unit consists of an evaporative cooled section, fan, heating and/or cooling coils, filters, and dampers. The unit ships as a complete assembly whenever possible and in sections based upon customer request or shipping requirements. Units shipped split will require field connection by the installing contractor.
Unit is designed for both indoor or outdoor applications. When considering the placement of the air handler, it is important to consider the operating environment.
The acceptable ambient temperature range for unit operation is -10°F to 115°F.
Note: Careful consideration is also required if the air handler(s) will be installed within a coastal temperate zone. Additional protective coatings may be necessary to prevent corrosion.