Cambridge Engineering is seeking a Data Analyst to support multiple departments across the organization with data base creation, data base management, actionable data analysis reports (ad hoc), standardized reporting and systems integration support. We welcome applicants who are excited by the opportunity and challenge of working in a dynamic fast-paced high growth environment.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Channel Management, responsibilities include:
Data Collection: Work closely with management to prioritize data requirements. Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality. Acquire data from primary or secondary sources and maintain databases. Filter and “clean” data as required.
Data Analysis: Integrate configurator, ERP and CRM data sets. Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques. Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Review reports, printouts and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
Process Improvement: Work with multiple data sets and software platforms for progress on continuous improvement projects. Locate and define new process improvement opportunities. Support ongoing LEAN and continuous process improvement across the company.
Automation: Create automated operations reporting to communicate capacities, pre-build status, and available productions slots to the revenue team. Work with Regional Managers and Manufacturing Reps to automate the sales quoting process.
Reporting: Create standardized reporting sets for the manufacturing representative network and the sales, service, and marketing departments. Deliver accurate, clear ongoing reports according to the business needs of constituents.
• Bachelors degree required, majoring in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics preferred.
• 3-5 years experience with the following:
• CRM, MRP
• Statistical packages for analyzing large data sets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
• Reporting packages (Business Objects etc)
• Databases (SQL etc)
• Familiarity with Epicor 10 a plus.
• Must possess superior analytical skills and ability to disseminate large amounts of information accurately with tremendous attention to detail.
• Technical expertise in data modeling, dbase design development, data mining and/or segmentation techniques.
• Must excel in an entrepreneurial environment. A collaborative yet competitive, resilient attitude with a strong work ethic is necessary.
• Results oriented with a high level of integrity and character.
• Must be enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
If you are qualified and interested, please take the next step and apply through Collaborative Strategies, Inc. (CSI), our search consultant, at www.careers-cambridgeeng.icims.com/. Select Cambridge Engineering Data Analyst from the list of opportunities.
Please contact Collaborative Strategies at email@example.com to make a confidential inquiry or if you experience any difficulties with the system. Please do not contact Cambridge Engineering directly. All resumes and inquiries will be treated as confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Collaborative Strategies, Inc. - Connecting talent with opportunity since 1994. Collaborative Strategies is a St. Louis-based consulting firm with a dedicated boutique search practice. We take pride in matching entrepreneurial leaders with great opportunities and organizations like Cambridge Engineering.
Back to Careers