Laser Operator, Punch Operator or Forming Operator
- Refers to production schedule to determine specific programs and/or tooling that is needed
- Loads material into machine and activates programs
- Monitors process for errors; take corrective actions as needed
- Unloads machine and inspects parts
- Maintains a clean work area
- Maintains tooling and optics of laser
- Performs maintenance on the punch or laser
- When manpower and/or production mandates, work in other departments as assigned by sheet metal supervisor
- Cleans, sharpens, and maintains all the tools for punch
- May create single part programs for laser
- Supplies parts as required by customers
- Must have forklift experience
- Beginning forming operator
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to read a tape measure within 1/32”
- Above average computer skills
Excellent written and verbal communications
Above average math skills
Above average mechanical aptitude, calculator and decimal conversion test scores
Available to work any shift - this is a 2nd shift position
Excellent safety record
If you are qualified and interested, please take the next step and apply through Collaborative Strategies, Inc. (CSI), our search consultant, at www.careers-cambridgeeng.icims.com/. Select Cambridge Engineering Regional Sales Manager from the list of opportunities.
Please contact Collaborative Strategies at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a confidential inquiry or if you experience any difficulties with the system. Please do not contact Cambridge Engineering directly. All resumes and inquiries will be treated as confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Collaborative Strategies Inc. - Connecting talent with opportunity since 1994. Collaborative Strategies is a St. Louis-based consulting firm with a dedicated boutique search practice. We take pride in matching entrepreneurial leaders with great opportunities and organizations like Cambridge Engineering.
Back to Careers